It’s that time of the year to snuggle into your blankets with a pair of socks and sip on some hot coffee. But that’s just one half of the story. Are your skin and hair winter ready? I’m giving my top winter best sellers by Rashi Rathi of Aimer Vallee to tackle winter woes!
To start with, Aimer Vallee means “love valley”- the name was decided by Rashi and her husband on their love for soap making. The brand was started in 2014 with a single thought of them not being able to find custom made bath and body products. Both of them are allergic to some commonly available chemicals in commercial bath and body products. As such, they decided to come up with their own range of customised bath & body products based on each clients personal needs. The brand was thus made with just one thing in mind that each one of us is unique and so is our skin needs. You know the best part? They are all VEGAN and PARABEN FREE!
Time to dress your tress (es)? Their unique formula comprising essential oils and herbs whipped to make a gentle, light butter, is perfect this season to hydrate the unmanageable and dry hair. It has multiple uses it can be used as a replacement for oil and can be applied and left overnight. It melts on being touched and is suitable for all hair types including processed upon hair, curly or frizzy locks.
- Apply it like an oil.
- Massage it on the hair and scalp and leave overnight.
- You can use it as a spa cream and get a massage.
- Leave it as a mask for 45 mins and tie a hot towel.
- Use it as a leave in conditioner.
I suggest keeping it overnight atleast for few uses. I also use this to get my soft curls-wet and glossy look combo! I do this by taking two coin size drops on my palm and applying it only on the length and scrunching the hair at the same time. It leaves my hair glossy & hydrated, much like the movie stars.
Rs. 300, 500 and 2000.
- For best results apply overnight.
- It can be applied as often as your lips feel the need for hyderation.
- As the body butter is not runny, it is recommend to apply it immediately after a bath on damp skin.
- Do not use wet hands or wet spoon to make it last long.
- The butter is best preserved at room temperature but can be refrigerated.
Packaging and price:
- Take one little heart and melt it in your palms, remember a little goes a long way so start with small amounts.
- Apply it on your skin just as you apply a lotion.
- For best results, let it remain on your skin overnight.
Price and Packaging:
For skin, hair, make up & collaborations connect with me on 9970371714.
My website: www.labellesalon.co.in
Leave A Comment